- Minimum order will be 1 m3 (1 x 1 x 1). Excess volumes at 0.1 m3 ~ 0.4 m3, service charge will be prorated. For excess volumes at 0.5 m3 ~ 0.9 m3, it will be considered as 1 m3.
(eg: Location Selangor/2.3m3 will be 2.3 x 48,000 = 110,400￥ )
- All pickup will be fully using local courier service (JP Post, Sagawa, Yamato). Thus pickup cost will be exluded and charge as per receipt from agent.
- Customer who want to bring back bicycle, disassemble as much parts that you can and pack it in box/boxes with size less than 260cm. You can also use box sheets for this. Over from 260cm limit size, extra charge of 12,000 JPY~ 26,000 JPY will be impose for special pickup arrangement. Although arrangement is possible, we do not encourage bicycle to use this service.
- Please inform us if your items consist of refrigerator, freezer or other large furniture exceeding 260cm size. Extra charge will be impose for item in these category for pickup arrangement. TV and computer screen is not considered as extra large items but need to be put in box.
- For every 1m3 order with us, customer will receive 10 FREE boxes delivered to their home. If you want to use your own boxes, it is permissible but we suggest BOX SIZE SHOULD BE 140cm and above. For sensitive to shock and fragile items, we suggest to wrap it with bubble wrap and pack it in strong box. For our service it is COMPULSORY to pack your parcel in box condition. Lightly cover on the outer surface with box will still be accepted and considered as box.
- Please use stretch film and PP band only on the outside of box. Do not use bubble wrap as it will make box easy to flip and unstable. You can use bubble wrap to cover items inside the box but do not use any to cover outside the box.
- For items that are small but long (difficult to put in box), please cover it as much as you can using stretch film. If you are confuse on this, kindly take picture of your items and contact us for packing instruction.
- All parcels must be pack firmly. Do not leave large empty space inside box as it might make box deformed during logistic handling. Deformed box might be rejected by shipping liner and need to be repack first. Any repacking cost, increase of charge from change of volume will be borne by customer.
- After pickup from home in Japan, delivery location in Malaysia can be change during whole service time. Delivery rate will be change according to new address. Customer must submit their request for delivery address change via email or our company Whatsapp number.
- Customer are free to choose up to 3 dates for pickup in Japan. From these options, we will plan and pick 1 or several dates for pickup arrangement. We will try to arrange based on your priority date sequence. Date selection MUST BE 5 working days and later from all documents submitted to us. Pickup date cannot be change after we have finalize it. Kindly complete and submit all documents 5 working days earlier from your targeted pickup date. Late submission will resulting in changes of pickup date.
( # Does not apply to urgent pickup order )
- Customer must declare correctly all personal items in the provided personal effect form for International Moving Service. No dangerous item and prohibited item allowed to use this service. Please inform us if you are not sure of your items category.
- Tagging code will be given by AMT Trading and is compulsory to prepare for each parcels. AMT will not be held responsible for any parcels lost due to wrong tagging or no tagging. Any additional cost resulting from miss tagging or no tagging will be borne by customer.
- Our service is door to door service which mean customer need to place their parcels in front of door whether outside or inside their house. Please do not place your parcels in area other than at door front such as inside bedroom or at kitchen area etc. If your parcels are too many, kindly shift it one by one to front door during pickup by agent.
- AMT Trading will not be held responsible if your items confiscated by custom officer due to shipping of prohibited items or non declared items.
- AMT Trading reserved all rights to exclude item that are dangerous or prohibited by customs law of Japan and Malaysia, or which is not complying with other Terms & Conditions mentioned above.
- Any items or quantity that was not declared will be considered as non exist and is not liable for any claim.
- If tax imposed by Malaysian custom, it will be borne by customer.
- Final invoice will be based on actual volume usage.